addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Greater Lehigh Valley Outdoors Adventures Message Board › Hawk Mountain meetup

Hawk Mountain meetup

mark
user 8087657
Allentown, PA
I think I made a huge blunder!

I went to cancel my rsvp for tomorrows meetup at hawk mountain, and the only way I could see how to do it was to delete from my calendar, but somehow I think the entire event got deleted.

This is my first meetup, and I do not want to get beat up from everyone!

Is it possible that a member has the power to delete a meetup created by someone else? I hope that is not the case because that would be a really bad problem with the meetup system.

I apologize for any inconveninece. I emailed Eric Shoemaker and hope he can correct this.