addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Princeton German Language Conversation Group Message Board › Falls diese Gruppe "gefizzled" ist...

Falls diese Gruppe "gefizzled" ist...

A former member
Post #: 9
Is ANYONE interested in trying to revive this ailing German Meetup group?? Not necessarily every week -- & not necessarily in Princeton -- if those that might be interested are (like me) based further north? Pls. respond here... danke sehr!

Terry
A former member
Post #: 1
Terry,
Absolutely, it would be great to continue this group! As I already mentioned to you, the weekly Princeton location was very difficult for me to get to. Where and when are you proposing? I would be particularly interested further north, and I would be interested in every other week, week ends are fine too.
Thanks for trying to keep what was a very active and serious group going!
Madeline
A former member
Post #: 10
Hi Madelaine,
Thnx for replying. The answers to your questions are... it depends. I am quite flexible as regards where & when, but it does obviously depend on who else replies to my original posting. Pls. give me a bit longer to see who else responds & what suggestions they might have.
Terry
Cintia Z.
user 53029832
Bensalem, PA
Post #: 1
Hi Madelaine and Terry,
I am so sorry to answer this late. I was in for a couple of weeks and got behind my messages.
I would love to continue meeting you and chatting with you in german; however, for me princeton was already way up north, and it is getting more complicated for me to drive there.
I'll continue checking the messages in the group in case I can meet you some time.
Greetings!!!

Cintia