add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Greater Richmond Chorus of Sweet Adelines International Message Board › I really enjoyed my first visit last Monday

I really enjoyed my first visit last Monday

A former member
Post #: 2
I would be very interested in continuing, but just received my class schedule and unfortunately my classes now include a Monday evening session. I am going to check back later, though! Everyone was so friendly and welcoming - and how can you beat the lift you get from singing for three hours!!
user 25490912
Henrico, VA
Post #: 1
It was so great to have you visit with us at rehearsal. So sorry that you will not be able to visit with us right now, but we completely understand! Please know that anytime your schedule allows, we would love to have you visit with us!