add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Greater Seattle UX Message Board › Next meeting in Jan

Next meeting in Jan

Cristin C.
Seattle, WA
Hi Usability Pros! I am super excited by what we have created together here over the past few months. New members are joining us every week and I think that shows that we have hit a hotspot. Folks want a forum where they can talk tactically about methods, ideas and tools. We'll take a break during the holiday season as not to compete with family, friends and other holiday obligations. Watch out in January though because we'll be back with a BANG (I don't know what the bang will be yet, but I know it will be there!).

Thanks so much for your involvement!

Warm Regards,
Cristin Carey

User Researcher at