addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Boston Humanists Message Board › Meetup details changed: Third Sunday Lunch and Lecture!

Meetup details changed: Third Sunday Lunch and Lecture! Jim Gross on 'Dignity 2012' CHANGE OF LOCALE!

Stuart
user 11049257
Boston, MA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/GreaterBostonHumanists/events/37830812/­

When: Sunday, November 20, 2011 12:00 PM

THE LOCATION HAS CHANGED from Phillips Brooks House to the nearby Science Center, Hall A due to the lockdown on Harvard Yard entry.

Where: Harvard University Science Center - Hall A
1 Oxford St
Cambridge, MA 02138

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Don't forget to plan ahead to join some of us as we walk over to Radcliffe at 3pm to help put together Thanksgiving meals as part of Harvard Humanists' participation in an Interfaith Service Day.