March 31, 2012 · 7:00 AM
Sorry for the short notice... but I think it's worth it!
Join us to help some fellow Green-Drinkers install their urban farm!
Many learning projects to choose from. (check out the picture)
Perhaps you have a similar project you'd like to do in your own yard?!
Come learn while serving with the expert help on hand to teach and guide you along the way.
Available Learning Projects onsite
- Custom in-ground pond and falls
- Plant fruit Trees
- Install automated watering systems
- Build a Raised-bed garden
- Create elegant and useful paths for water harvesting
- Amend the native soil for vegetables
- Plant blackberries
- Install a flagstone path
- learn how to create elegant and productive growing mounds
For More Info and RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/Arizona-Agriscapers/events/57921812/