add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Green Gathering Message Board › An Introduction - How Can AngloINFO London help you?

An Introduction - How Can AngloINFO London help you?

Jenny F.
user 43810362
London, GB
Post #: 11
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the group and also to let you know about AngloINFO London, a website designed specifically for people like you – people who have moved or are in the process of moving to London.

The aim of AngloINFO is to provide a wide range of useful information while you are planning your move, once you have arrived in London and right into your future day to day life.

We have over 145 information pages giving you valuable information about day to day life in London, a business directory where you can find everything from a plumber to clubs and associations for like-minded people (please feel free to submit your own business to be listed free of charge if you have one).

We also have a forums section where users can go to ask each other questions – you can even use it to practice your English if you are not native English speaking! You can also use this section to buy and sell unwanted items, houses, cars, you name it.

Our What’s On guide provides information on a range of things to do all over the capital – these might not necessarily be the biggest and most well-known events but will also be local community events in your area.

Finally, our blogs section contains a variety of blogs about life in London, and we are always looking for new bloggers to add to our ranks for all the aspiring writers out there.

You can even use AngloINFO to check out what the weather will be like for the day or what the latest exchange rates are. If it’s information you need you can find it on AngloINFO, and if you can’t just ask on the forums and someone will be able to help you.

In addition to this if there is anything I can personally help members of the group with in their new life in London please send me a personal message.

We do not charge a fee for users to register on the site – and you don’t even have to register if you don’t want to. Our number one aim is to provide extensive, useful and un-editorialised information for expats from outside London who are now living in London.

Hopefully I will be able to make it to some of the future meetups and will have the opportunity to meet other members of the group.