Green Heart Message Board › Lets help our fist family!

Lets help our fist family!

Tosca
user 10172824
Group Organizer
Riverside, CA
Yay!! I'm excited!! Everything is ready for us to help our first family!!

• We’ll be planting organic fruits and vegetable plants in their home (backyard, patio, or whatever free space they have :) and walking them step-by-step through the process as their plants grow.
  • We'll be visiting them monthly to check up them. We'll also be providing all the tools and equipment they need for free.

So many families desperately need help! Many don't have the income to provide their family with healthy, organic produce. And a lot of them don't have the time to prepare healthy foods. This is a wonderful way for them to be able to take a little time for themselves and focus on their health, relax a little, have fun and get their children excited about healthy fruits and veggies.

Please send me a message if you have a family in mind that you think could use our help. I will be collecting all the names of the different families people send to me and choosing our first family on Sunday, November 10th.

Lets make a difference, 1 family at a time! And truly create a healthy, happy community :).

Tosca