Please join us for an opportunity to learn about intentional communities in general, and eco-villages in particular.
I will be doing a presentation and talk about what they are and aren't, show you a few examples and explain how do they relate to permaculture and Hong Kong.
I will also share my own experience in visiting three of them, what are my future projects, and give you some tips and leads if you wish to further your knowledge or want to get involved.
I will also be encouraging you to participate, during and after the talk, especially those who've never heard of intentional communities before, to ask questions or to share your thoughts and feelings.
(1) What communities are intentional, which ones are not
(2) Successful 10%, why 90% fails
(3.1) Panya, Pun Pun and Mindfulness
(3.2) Dancing Rabbit in Missouri
(3.3) Eco-villages in Vietnam
(3.4) Auroville in India
(4) How can intentional communities help solve some of HK societal issues
(4.1) What can be made better in HK
(4.2) Examples of approaches: Perma Club and Ark Eden
(4.3) Challenges in HK
(4.4) Some new approaches to try
(5) My plans in Asia: Eco-communities & how you can help
(6) resources, references and links