addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greenwich Acoustic Music Circle Message Board › Meetup This Week

Meetup This Week

ValerieE.
user 14020231
Stamford, CT
Just a reminder to please RSVP if you plan on attending our Meetup this Friday. It will help me determine whether or not we need a larger room.

7:00 - 7:45 - Special Guest - Ukelele demo and lesson with Pete Zaccagnino. If you like to sing, but don't already play an something, this could be the instrument for you. Or if you are a guitar player, why not add it to your instrument arsenal? It is really easy to pick up and much more portable than a guitar (mine just accompanied me to Costa Rica and back!) We will have about 12 ukes on hand for you to try.

8:00-9:30 or 10 - Song Circle. Please bring about 20 copies of lyrics/chords for the songs you would like to lead. We will take a break in the middle to mingle.

10:00-whenever - Open jam - play originals, give something you've been working on a test run. Anything goes.

Snacks and beverages welcome. See you Friday!