get together and share your project experience and interest.
* If you are looking for Groovy & Grails introduction session - we will do one in the near future – so register.
17:00 – 18:00 Grails in the cloud
Find the best solutions to deploy your application in the cloud:
• The entire buzz about IaaS, PaaS, Saas.
• From Shared to PaaS…
• Experience & Plugins for Platforms like Amazon EC2, Elastic Beanstalk , CloudFoundry, Jelastic, Heroku, CloudBees, OpenShift or Elastic Beanstalk
Speaker: Meni Lubetkin from www.opnentunities.com.
18:00-18:15 Break and networking.
8:15-19:15 Gradle - your groovy build wingman
The session will kick-off with an introduction to the up-and-coming Gradle build tool and continue by covering:
• Major changes and improvements included in the latest major release (version 1.0)
• How to groovify your build with Gradle
• Gradle plugins 101
Speaker: Noam Tenne - Gained many XP points by developing with a slew of JVM languages for the past 10 years. With JFrog from day 1 - Prominent developer of Artifactory, lead developer of the Artifactory Jenkins plugin.
Our host is JFrog.
JFrog was the first company to provide the software market with a Repository Management Solution, and as a result have established themselves as a technology leader in the industry, with aspirations to continue setting the standard moving forward.
you can use the following directions to arrive safely to our host location:
This map points to a free public parking lot - it's 2 minutes walk from the JFrog office, there's also parking in the near-by shopping centers (Big and Alexandra).
This map points to the office itself - the entrance to the offices is located on the side of the building.