Come and enjoy the relaxing and beautiful sounds of Tibetan & Himalayan Singing Bowls, Crystal bowls, Rainsticks and other percussion instruments.
You will be held in a cocoon with specific methods that have been researched and experienced for their effectiveness on lowering brain wave activity and opening a space for healing and infinite possibilities.
• Please note that is event is only for ADULTS
• Please fill in this CONSENT FORM or contact me to check contraindications before the session.
• Mats to lie on, covers and cushions will all be provided and we have chairs as well if you have any back problems and can't lye on the floor, so you can just wear comfortable cloths, eat light before the session, drink water beforehand and bring your own bottle with you and come along to enjoy a deep relaxation time with no worries of bringing anything else with you!
• We want to keep as much silence as possible during the Sound Bath, so please arrive 10 minutes earlier to the session in order to have time to find a comfortable space for a start time of 6.30pm.
ON DONATION ONLY
Visit our website
How to find Inspire, the Crypt:
The Sound at this venue is truly magical because of the nature of the Crypt and the architecture!
• By Tube: Nearest station is "Elephant and Castle".
• By Bus: You can take any bus that is going towards "East Street" and alight at the bus stop "Westmorland road". Then walk back towards Santander Bank and tun right into Liverpool Grove road. The Church is right in front of you and The Crypt is under it. The main entrance to Inspire is on the left of the church.