Designfluence: Group490 Message Board › Our ME4 Project is Supporting Superstorm Sandy Survivors

Our ME4 Project is Supporting Superstorm Sandy Survivors

David Alan F.
user 6803399
Group Organizer
Palo Alto, CA
As you may know, Designfluence has a "Project ME4," which employs a mobile solar energy generator as a platform for emergencies, education and enterprise development.  This message is about the EMERGENCY part of that Project.

Right now, SolaRover, which supports and sponsors our Project ME4, has deployed one of their big solar generators to the Rockaway Peninsula in New York, working with Greenpeace and others to provide hot food, support a medical clinic and act as a charging station for the neighborhood.

Our Indiegogo campaign page is here .  Please make any donation you can TODAY to keep SolaRover on the ground in New York producing electricity for whatever is needed... and the need is great.

This is our Thanksgiving outreach activity.  Skip the Black Friday sales and help people who really need it!  If you can't donate today, please spread the word and the link above about our campaign to your network.

Thanks to You and have a Holiday of Abundance!

David