~ The Divine Ride ~
A Pre Eatser GroupRideTM thru Marin and
Sonoma Counties Backcountry
Ride is On
• When: Saturday 3/30/13, arrive by 9:00 AM, KSU 9:15 AM don't be late
• Where: NEW PLACE Java Hut in Fairfax ~ 760 Center Boulevard, Fairfax [masked])
~ PRE RIDE: Southbay / Peninsula contingent can meet me at Rest Stop on 280N North of 92 at 7:45 AM, KSU 7:50 AM ... location = http://tinyurl.com/280RestStop
- - - - - - -
• Pace: Not too slow. Not too fast. Just right
• Gear: Head to toe.
• Motorcycle: Yes, please bring it with you ;-)
• Route: ~ Expect 140 (+/-) miles of the technical back-roads of Marin and Sonoma Counties. A few new roads. Lots of bumps. Ride will end around 4:30_ish near civilization.
Rain will Cancel. Not recommended for newbies.
~ Please review Liability Release statement at THIS LINK
Words of Wisdom:
~ Proper gear, a working machine and gas in the tank is highly recommended.
~ Ride within your comfort zone and leave room for bad karma.
~ I may pass slower traffic when it's safe. You don't have to. Remember, someone will wait for you at turns, so just relax and have fun.
~ I maintain the Pace according to road conditions with safety of all riders in mind. Be mindful of others in the group. Let faster riders get ahead of you by moving to the right and signaling them to pass you. And if you want to pass the rider(s) who are in front of you, make sure to do so safely and without startling them.
~ If you know the area and would like to sweep for the group (AM shift, PM shift or both), please let me know.
~ Good stuff to read before going on group rides (CLICK).
~ Keep an eye for the rider(s) behind you so they won't take a wrong turn. If they get lost, you'll buy their lunch
Bay Area Weather Outlook:
My Phone #