Cabin Fever- - - let's ride
• When: Sun 12/8/12, arrive by 9:00 (for coffee and gossip) KSU @ 9:30 AM
• Where: Meet at Starbucks Coffee, 14410 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA
• Pace: Not too slow. Not too fast. Just right.
• Gear: Head to toe.
• Motorcycle: Yes, please bring it with you ;-)
• Route: 125 (+/-) miles of technical back-roads of SC Mountains. Some parts are smooth. Some are bumpy with tight turns. Ride ends 3_ish .... route TBA.
Not recommended for newbies.
Words of Wisdom:
~ Please review Liability Release statement at THIS LINK
~ Proper gear, a working machine and gas in the tank is highly recommended.
~ Ride within your comfort zone and leave room for bad karma.
~ I may pass slower traffic when it's safe. You don't have to. Remember, someone will wait for you at turns, so just relax and have fun.
~ I maintain the Pace according to road conditions with safety of all riders in mind. Be mindful of others in the group. Let faster riders get ahead of you by moving to the right and signaling them to pass you. And if you want to pass the rider(s) who are in front of you, make sure to do so safely and without startling them.
~ If you know the area and would like to sweep for the group (AM shift, PM shift or both), please let me know.
~ Good stuff to read before going on group rides (CLICK).
~ Keep an eye for the rider(s) behind you so they won't take a wrong turn. If they get lost, you'll buy their lunch
Bay Area Weather Outlook:
My Phone #