Our friends from Brooks will be on hand this time to fill out the gift bags for the top teams. And one of the clues just MIGHT be Brooks-oriented (wink) so if at least one person on your team has Brooks shoes or apparel on, it may help your team!
Here are the details:
-Start/Finish is TRANSPORTS on College Ave.
-Start time is 6:30 PM on Thursday 8/7/14.
-Teams of two (or more) will receive a list of clues.
-Solve the clues and run to each location, then snap a photo of yourselves at that location.
-Return to the start with all the clues pictured correctly before anyone else and win a goodie bag.
-Expect to run 4-6 miles, depending on how well you decipher the clues!
-Post-run raffle prizes open to all participants.
-No entry fee, but please RSVP via email or on our facebook page so we know how many teams to expect.
1. All members of a team must appear in each photo.
2. You must supply your own digital camera/smartphone.
3. Running is the only acceptable form of transportation, unless you are being pushed in a baby stoller, and you are a baby. No bikes, skates, cars, or public transportation.
4. Clues do not need to be solved in order. You may picture them in whichever order you wish.
5. You may use the internet (and will probably need to) to solve clues.
6. You may phone friends to help you solve clues.
7. You must follow all traffic laws while participating (red lights!).
8. After 20 minutes, if you are stuck on a clue, you may seek a hint. Send a text to the race director with the phrase “Hint #” with the number of the clue for which you need help. However, you will incur a 3-minute time penalty.
9. Have fun!