Growth hacking is the intersection of Marketing, Technology and Sales, leading to rapid, viral and affordable customer growth, as opposed to expensive traditional marketing strategy and tactics most start-ups can’t afford and Marketing & Sales alignment.
Following are the main 13 focus areas,
1. Content Marketing [Inbound Marketing], the center-piece of every Inbound Marketing Strategy, requires always-current Content Creation, Distribution and Automation, including Videos, Blog Posts, Case studies, Infographics, did I say Videos?
2. Social Marketing requires an always-current Social Presence and Sharing on top 10 social networks and Growth of follower-base
3. Marketing Automation [Inbound Marketing], Database; Segmentation; Campaigns; Scoring; Nurture Tracks; Forms and Landing pages; Lead generation, Analytics and more
4. Real-Time Personalization, the newest and most effective Inbound Marketing strategy for converting website prospects and maximizing re-targeting campaigns.
5. Trade show success, planning, campaigning, training and execution
6. Sales Enablement, making sure marketing and sales are both on the same page. What is a sales ready lead? How many leads does sales need to hit target? How to set goals for both marketing and sales and how measure success?
7. Customer journey [Inbound Marketing], Accelerator track: Campaign design; Analytics, Engagement and Conversion
8. Sales Strategy and Operations design: Goal setting, Training, Sales materials development (email templates, pitch) Sales operations (engagement, demonstration, quote, ask, close).
9. Website, Keeping it current and focused: Objective (sales; lead-generation; information; customer management), Design, Technology
10. A/B Testing
11. CRM set up and integration
12. SEO, Paid Search, Re-Targeting
13. Partner and Re-seller program opportunities.