align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Organic, Edible Gardening in Orange County. Message Board › GryFy Meetup moved to Saturday March 17th

GryFy Meetup moved to Saturday March 17th

GregS
GregStevenson
Group Organizer
Foothill Ranch, CA
Sorry for late notice on this, My thanks to a Meetup member who asked if this was still on because of the venue being closed. As many of you know, my mother-in-law had been in poor health. She recently passed and at that time, I checked the schedule and thought I did not see any GryFy meetups for February The service for my mother-in-law was last Saturday and I need to go out of town this weekend to take care of some additional family business.

I have rescheduled the meetup for the 17th and there will also be another on the 31st. I also plan on a seed swap meetup on a weekday evening sometime between those two dates.

Again, I'm very sorry for the late notice and thanks again for your understanding.

--Greg