Guelph PHP Message Board › Upcoming events

Upcoming events

Jeremy C.
user 13887596
Group Organizer
Guelph, ON
Hey everyone,

Just a quick note to let everyone know about a couple of events that are coming up. Firstly we're having a social this month instead of our normal meeting. It will happen on August 29th at 349 Woolwich Street in Guelph. We'll be having a barbecue and beer and as you can imagine we'd really appreciate it if people let us know in advance if they're coming. Let us know through the Meetup page.

Secondly Codeworks is coming to Buffalo this year and there's a chance that we can get a special rate on tickets. If you haven't heard of it Codeworks is a travelling one day conference that runs in the fall organised by PHPArchitect. The Buffalo day will be held on September 25th and more details can be found here. Ticket prices are already very reasonable by Marco Tabini has said he might be able to get us a special rate if we can organise some people to go down. A car is already going from MRX where I work so I think another car should do it. If anyone's interested let me know and I'll see if we can get a deal. Even without a deal tickets are $25 at the moment, rising to $40 closer to the event.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon,

Jeremy.