addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Bob
user 2326427
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 199
Does anyone in this group live in the far North Valley? I live in the vicinity of Happy Valley Rd. and I-17, which is an 80-mile round-trip from the Tempe Public Library, where this group ordinarily meets. I'm interested in getting together with other classical guitar players here in the North Valley to jam. I infrequently get together with the uke players at Sam Ash (see my post on this subject) but it's not the same thing as playing with other guitarists. PLEASE contact me if you're interested and live in my geographical area. Thanks, and keep playing!