addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Gulf Coast Science Cafe Message Board › RocketSTEM

Chase C.
user 14485617
Pensacola, FL
Post #: 1
I've been a silent member of this group for a couple of years now. Never made it to a meetup yet, but often thought about it. I wanted to let you all know about RocketSTEM Media Foundation, a non-profit organization I formed in late 2012. We produce RocketSTEM magazine, which is a free digital magazine devoted to fostering STEM education and promoting the benefits of space exploration. Our next issue comes out in early March and will be featuring a Q&A with Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson. Our website is Feel free to check out our content, or join us on our mission to inspire the next generation of explorers.