Join us for our November networking event celebrating the 12th anniversary of the Urban Mediamakers Association and Film Festival. The event features:
• "SpeedCollab" -- a new networking formula established by the Urban Mediamakers to foster fast collaborations and assist those who may be shy about networking. We have four categories for SpeedCollab - actors, producer, writer and filmmaker/production crew.
When you register for this event, you will tell us:
(1) whether you are an actor, producer, writer, filmmaker, director of photographer, gaffer, set designer, stylist, etc.
(2) who you are looking to collaborate with (actors, producer, writer, filmmakers, director of photographer, gaffer, set designer, stylist, etc.).
We will match you up with the creative(s) you are seeking to collaborate with at the event!
• "Crowdfunding 101" an information session providing the "how-to's" for establishing a successful crowdfunding strategy. We will also look at case studies.
• Guest speaker Paige Ostrow, a leading producer representative respected by all of Hollywood executives will speak us.
• Casting Calls - Headshots are being accepted for the upcoming independent SAG feature film "Corporate America" and the web series "Chameleons." If you are interested in the casting call, when you RSVP you will be sent character breakdowns for both.
• Screening series of short films/trailers of the 12th Urban Mediamakers Film Festival (20 minute run time).
Come out and enjoy appetizers including Boneless Chicken Wings, Panang Curry Chicken, Rice, Garden Salad, wine, music and experience the Urban Mediamakers SpeedCollab!
Admission: FREE to members of this group. Limited space so register early! Get your free ticket at http://umff.ticketleap.com/speedcollab-november-2013/ using discount code "featurefilm".
This meetup event is sponsored by the City of Norcross, Urban Mediamakers Association, Urban Mediamakers Film Festival and Camrose Creative Services.
The Norcross Cultural Arts and Community Center is located at Britt Avenue and College Street in the College Street Playhouse Building right at Lillian Webb Community Park. Look for signs for SpeedCollab. Free parking.
Vendor Tables Available - If you would like to display your products or services, we have vendor tables for $50. If you are a member of this meetup group, the vendor tables are $40.
If you have questions, please call[masked] or email us.