Gwinnett Grown Girls is a group where women in Gwinnett County communities can meet each other and have fun, while building friendships close to home. The vision of G.G.G is to establish a group where people know your name and they are always glad you came. We are a group where you know you are among friends, a group of people who notice if you have not been seen for while. It is a place where your name and picture is not just on the side of a website, but where your talents and skills are needed and appreciated. And, above all else it's a place where women can embrace each other. Let’s form a sisterhood grown girl!
Please continue if our vision sounds like something you envision and are willing to embrace.
Welcome to Gwinnett Grown Girls! This group is for the really grown girls in mind. If you want or need to take a break from work, family or home then you must be a "Grown Girl" and this group is more than likely for you. This is a place where you can have fun as you build your body, mind, soul and intimate social network. While we will find as much fun in and around Gwinnett as possible, we also plan to spread our wings from time to time and enjoy what the city has to offer.
Since "Grown Girls" is open to women of all ages, races, and backgrounds we will aspire to keep our activities diverse and exciting. We don't want to cater to only a few, we want this to feel like home to women from all walks of life. In addition to enjoying our down time "Grown Girls" also want to make a difference to others; so we will be actively seeking opportunities to participate in community building projects that support women and children in Gwinnett county and throughout the Atlanta area.
Change your RSVP when you’re unable to attend.
1) It allows vendors/owners to properly plan for their business; G.G.G will always be welcome back and treated with white gloves.
2) Change your R.S.V.P! Don’t be a NO Show; it is not fair to your G.G.G sisters.
(We do wait for those that R.S.V.P) No shows; speaks louder than words. It tells what you really think about your sisters.
3) The group is designed for women; please do not bring children to events. This is our time to talk and laugh freely about things women talk and laugh about. Please wait for “A family Affair” events.
(3) Three "No Shows" will warrent your removal from the group.
1) Members who are inactive for 3 months will be purged from the group. G.G.G believes member participation is more important than the number of members in a group.
2) Gwinnett Grown Girls website will not be used for business. Selling or advertising merchandise, business websites or business events on this website is prohibited. Any member who uses GGG’s website for business will be banned from the group. Gwinnett Grown Girls understand networking and are proud of entrepreneurs, but this group was designed for relaxation and fun and the members who joined GGGs are entitled to this. If you have a business event that you think would be an appropriate and fun event for the group, please contact the organizer prior to posting.
There’s A Place for You Grown Girl!
Meet up groups do not work without member participation or organizers who do not listen to what members have to say. So here at G.G.Gs we want to hear what you have to say, by asking you to give suggestions about how to make our group better, ideas about new events, give us your feedback or just participate in the group events help us to make the group a nicer place for us.
Thank you and Welcome to Gwinnett Grown Girls,
129 Big Jokers
Saturday, May 18
Monday, May 20
804 Lovely ladies
Tuesday, May 21
Friday, May 31
Saturday, May 25