addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 33
Hey group members,

I'm really excited to share this opportunity with you! :) Feel free to contact me with any questions...

I am partnered with an amazing organization here in Atlanta. They are a leading facility management software provider and are currently working on cloud technologies. If you like to wear jeans on Fridays and work in a blissful environment, this is the opportunity for you.

This amazing company is increasing their talent and seeking a .NET Director of Software Development who is enthusiastic about coding and has a proven track record. You will be developing applications and working with a team of 3 people. You will also have the opportunity to grow with this fantastic company.

Who do you know that is interested in this opportunity?

Thank you for any direction you can provide.

Tina