addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Gwinnett Georgia Microsoft Users Group Message Board › .NET with An International Perspective!

.NET with An International Perspective!

A former member
Post #: 52
Hey Fellow Members,

I have an exciting opportunity to share with you :) feel free to contact me with any questions...

I am currently partnered with a growing leader in the insurance industry. We are currently seeking a Software Engineer with .Net and WCF experience. You will be working in an agile environment with a close knit team. You would be directly involved in an ongoing project involving analysis and pricing systems development. The company is very family focused and offers excellent benefits.

Who do you know that would be interested in exploring this opportunity?
Thanks for any direction you can provide!

Tina :)
www.ashleyellis.com/tina-lopez/