add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Gwinnett Georgia Microsoft Users Group Message Board › Senior .Net Developers: 6 month contract opportunity

Senior .Net Developers: 6 month contract opportunity

A former member
Post #: 95
Hello all!

I hope you don't mind me reaching out, but I am working with a company in Midtown that is looking for a Senior .Net Developer for a 6 month contract. I am hoping that you might know someone that would be interested in this opportunity. This .Net Developer should have a passion for web development and can help deliver a leading e-commerce shopping experience to their customers. Technologies needed are C#, ASP.NET, and ADO.NET with basic front end development technologies like Javascript, HTML, and CSS.

If you (or someone you know) would be interested in this opportunity please let me know. I am happy to discuss the opportunity further.

Molly Coil
Technical Recruiter
Vaco Technology