addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Huntington Beach Scrabble Meetup Group Message Board › Continued existence of this MeetUp group

Continued existence of this MeetUp group

Hillary
user 7217207
Huntington Beach, CA
It is very disappointing that people are not RSVPing for the games. What is going on? I just had to pay a new fee, so if people are not interested I will disband the group and get back my money. Maybe it is that Tuesday is not a good day for everyone. I am open to changing it. I will put up a poll, please kindly respond or I will take that to mean no one is interested in continuing this group.

Hillary
A former member
Post #: 1
Well, I just joined last week, so I'm not sure what the problem is or whether this is a recurring theme or what. But the poll doesn't work - it only allows the taker to click on one of the options - so I can pick a day of the week, for example, or a time, or a frequency, but not all three. And definitely not all three plus two different days. So I'll respond here.

I'm a grad student and that means my availability is super variable - some months I'm not too busy and others I can't leave the office for a moment. Generally, Tuesdays and Thursdays are fine. But if membership in this group requires a set frequency commitment, I should probably quit.