addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Huntington Beach Scrabble Meetup Group Message Board › Scrabble No Shows

Scrabble No Shows

Hillary
user 7217207
Group Organizer
Huntington Beach, CA
Hi Folks,

Sorry to have to take care of a housekeeping issue here.

We had a game night this evening and unfortunately 5 people decided to not show up without any advance notification. Just so everyone understands, this is not acceptable. I spend time setting up my home to accommodate those of you who RSVP including carting tables and chairs up from my garage only to have them left unused. In addition and unbeknownst to us as unnecessary, we waited more than 20 minutes to begin so these individuals would not be left out.

People need to be considerate to both the hostess and the other attending members or will be removed from the group.

Thank you,

Hillary