Whether your home garden is 50 or 500 square feet, you can make the most of it. Learn easy-to-use techniques for maximizing your vegetable production.
- Creating a master plan for the season
- Soil preparation
- Seed starting
- The pros and cons of companion planting
- Succession planting
- Optimal plant spacing
- Overview of organic pest and disease management
- Overview of preserving techniques
Cost: $35 (includes instructional handouts)
About the Instructor:
Sundari Kraft is the author of "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Urban Homesteading" (Alpha Books, 2011). She is the founder of Heirloom Gardens and Sustainable Food Denver, and was the founding chair of the Denver Sustainable Food Policy Council. Sundari raises chickens, dwarf goats, and bees at her Denver home, and is currently making the most of every inch of growing space in her yard.
To Register For This Class:
You will need to join this group in order to register. Your information will be kept private, and you won't receive more than one monthly email from Heirloom Gardens.
Follow the instructions in the blue box (upper right) to join the group. When you register for a class you will be guided to pay online through Amazon payments. Once this system is set up, you can register for future classes with just one click.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems, please contact Sundari at:
We understand that circumstances may arise that require you to cancel or change a scheduled class.
- If you notify us more than 7 days before the class, you can receive a credit for an upcoming class (at the same price) or receive a refund.
- If you notify us between 48 hours and 7 days before the class, you will receive a credit for an upcoming class.
- If you notify us less than 48 hours before the class, you can choose to either transfer your seat to another person, or receive an Heirloom Gardens gift certificate for 50% of the cost of the class.