addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hacks/Hackers Syracuse Message Board › Network with WRVO & Innovation Trail reporters June 25

Network with WRVO & Innovation Trail reporters June 25

Dan P.
user 8617837
Manlius, NY
If you listen to public radio you're probably familiar with the Innovation Trail (http://innovationtrai...­, a public radio-run reporting partnership on technology innovations that are jump starting local economies. In Syracuse you can hear their reporting on WRVO.
Innovation Trail is holding a private, invite-only networking reception next Tuesday, June 25 from 5-8 p.m. at the Genesee Grande Hotel (1060 E. Genesee St.) to talk about how technology and journalism are coming together to create better informed citizens in Syracuse and upstate New York. They're extending an invitation to members of Hacks / Hackers Syracuse, which means you.
I will be there and will participate in a short presentation about our organization along with the organizers of Hacks / Hackers Rochester, who will also be there.
If you plan to attend, please send me an email at drpachec@syr.edu ASAP so that I can get your name added to the list. They need to make sure they have enough FREE WINE, BEER and hors d'oevres for everyone. Oh and there's also free parking!
Find more details in the attached flyer. Hope to see you there!
-Dan Pacheco