May 12, 2013 · 8:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
Hey Guys here are the details of the upcoming dive trip.
1. Meeting time: 08:45 don’t be late boat won’t wait
2. Meeting Place: public pier berth 1-4 (not the pier in front of Chinese restraint the other one) Look for the people in the Ecomarine T-shirts ( Grey shirt with pink Dolphin logo )
3. Planned dive location: Tsim Chau (This could be changed by the boat if weather or diving conditions warrant a change. The skipper has the final say)
4. Cost :The cost for the dive trip is 480hkd this includes 2 tanks and weights ( if you would like a 3rd tank the cost is 100hkd per tank.(paid on the day)
Need Equipment Rental?
BCD + Regulator $ 150
Full set $ 200
Mask, Snorkel, Fins $ 50
1. All payments have to be made in FULL upon registration
2. To Register E-mail [masked]. With dive qualification, sizes for equipment and equipment needed.
All prices are in Hong Kong Dollars.
Please make payments with-in 3 days signing-up for a trip.
Payment to be made By Bank transfer to Eco Marine Hang Seng Bank[masked], please Email the Transfer slip for verification. Or Use what’s app to[masked]
ALL divers, except for "Open Water Diver students", have to dive with an SMB. If you don't have one you can rent one for HKD 15 for the day must be ordered in advance.
A refund of 50% will be made when you cancel your trip with at least 3 days’ notice.
No refund will be made when you cancel within 3 days of the planned trip
If you have any further questions please call Paul on[masked]