Here's the rough schedule:
- 6:30 pm - Doors will open
- 7:00 pm - Kick-start AngularJS - Neil Nand
- 7:30 pm - Break
- 7:40 pm - OSX Brogramming - Nash Trajkovski
- 8:10 pm - Break
- 8:20 pm - Open forum to show-off cool projects you guys are currently working on
- 8:40 pm - Networking
Can't wait for this!
This AngularJS talk will be the first of a series of talks.
In this first session, it will be all about the basics:
- how to setup an AngularJS project
- Services / Factory
Totally recommend sitting in on this one to be comfortable with future sessions.
Homebrew, Yeoman, Sublime and the Command-line
Nash will be showing you some great short cuts and time savers when kicking off a new digital project.