June 2, 2013 · 3:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
We will taste 3 coffees from different parts of the world, including:
- Ethiopia FTO Dry Process - USDA Organic & Fair Trade Certified
- Indonesia Organic Flores Wet Hull Bajawa
- Guatemela Acatenango Gesha
Three of the coffee has different tasting profile from the conventional or traditional bitter coffee we were once accustomed to. Coffee can be fruity, chocolaty, earthy, smoky... depending on their growing regions and processing methods. Since we are not doing milk tasting nor syrup tasting, we will skip the sugar and cream/milk. Prepared for black coffee.
I will guide you through the characteristic of coffee from different continent, stories about each origin and their tasting profile. I will also demonstrate different home coffee brewing method.
It's weekend afternoon! Let's have fun, relax and have a great cup of coffee!
FEE: HK$180 per person (advance payment required for confirmation)
Date: 2 June, 2013 (SUN)
Time: 3-5 PM
Venue: Comma Party (5 mins walk from Kwun Tong MTR)
Location map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=22.311848,114.223941
- Tasting of 3 single origin beans (SCAA Specialty Grade)
- Chance to see and touch the real beans (raw & roasted) and learn about its process
- Learn how to taste coffee like wine using SCAA "Flavor Wheel"
- Meeting new friends who love coffee
- HKD Money transfer to HSBC account no. [masked] ; or
- Paypal USD25 (includive Paypal fee) to [masked]
- Email [masked] after payment so that I know who paid
*As space is limited, please RSVP ONLY if you are sure you can attend this event.