Sep 14, 2013 · 3:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Enjoy a private latte art workshop and learn how to make latte art from Certified Trainer & Barista of Specialty Coffee Association of Europe.
Fresh espresso base and just-frothed milk are 2 important ingredients in order to create a decent latte art design. We will only use Fresh espresso (not spooning pre-ground coffee powder) and Milk during your Hands-on latte-art practice.
With a Small class size, our trainer will guide you through the secrets of latte art and the presentation of coffee, providing you with hands-on experience in creating basic latte art pattern. You will be impressed by the passion and experience of the knowledgeable trainer.
- Introduction to Basic Espresso Making
- Introduction to Steaming Milk Foam (learn the secret of steaming a
smooth shiny milk).
- Introduction to two different techniques of latte art: 1) Free
Pouring and 2) Etching
- Hands-on practice by students
- SCAE Certified Trainer & Barista
- Licensed Q Grader
- Sensory Judge for Hong Kong Barista Championship
COURSE FEE : HK$290 per person
CAPACITY : 6 - 8 per class
DURATION : 2 hours
Advance booking & payment is required (reservation is based on first-come-first served basis)
HKD Money transfer to HSBC account no. [masked] ;
Email [masked] after payment so that I know who paid
LOCATION MAP :
* Workshop will be conducted in Cantonese.
* Special arrangement for English and Mandarin classes available upon request.