HNLondon Message Board › Seeking Perl Developer for established London start-up
Lokku is looking for a Perl developer with 2+ years of experience programming professionally to join our engineering team in central London, primarily to work on the Nestoria property search engine (http://www.nestoria.c...)
Nestoria is a great product to work on. As a vertical search engine we work hard to solve many of the same problems as a larger search company:
* Reliably and quickly processing millions of listings
* Even more quickly searching those listings at query time
* Tracking user behaviour and always improving the user experience
* Internationalization - we work in eight countries with six languages * Geocoding, Natural Language Processing, Image Processing, Historical House Price Aggregation, Mobile Web...
We are looking for somebody who has:
* 2+ years' experience as a professional Perl programmer
* Strong knowledge of Perl best practices and modern Perl development practices
* Excellent technical communication skills
* A desire to coach, mentor and share your experience with junior team members
We're offering c. £45K plus bonus.
If that sounds interesting to you check out the full job ad here:
If you have any questions or if you'd like to apply please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our CTO will be talking at the London.pm technical meet up Tuesday 14th August if you'd like to catch up in person to find out more about us.
Sorry - no agencies please, no-one requiring visa sponsorship, and no remote workers - this role is based full-time in our Clerkenwell office