HNLondon Message Board › AngelHack and the next meetup

AngelHack and the next meetup

Dmitri G.
user 9826918
Group Organizer
London, GB
Happy Monday,

Got three interesting titbits for you this morning, I am doing a hackathon, the meetup is coming back and also have some free stuff that you will like.

Hackathon

I've decided to join forces with AngelHack to help them bring their global hackathon series to London. Come join us on Nov 10-11th at Bloomberg to meet new friends, hack startup concepts, and take a crack at over $650,000 in prizes. The top teams will be flown to Silicon Valley to present their projects to a lineup of allstar judges including: Robert Scoble, Naval Ravikant, and Wesley Chan.

Early bird  tickets are £20 or £15 if you get two or more. If that was not a good enough deal we also have a 50% discount for you that  is valid until 5pm on Wednesday. To claim your discount use the code: HackSmack

Tickets and further info are available here: http://londonangelhack.eventbrite.com­

Meetup

So the next meetup will finally be back on Thursday, 18th October. I am hoping to confirm a few more sponsorships to help pay for all the fun very soon and open the registrations to you later in the week. In the meantime, put the date in your diary.

Offers

Our friends Hackers and Founders in SV have put together a sweet set of deals that includes stuff like 6 months of free Sendgrid, 12 months of free Pusher, free PDF of Brant Cooper and Patrick Vlaskovits The Entrepreneur's Guide to Customer Development. Anyway, it's all here for you, so come grab what you want.

http://hackersandfounders.rewardli.com/­

Cheers,

Dmitri