Please join us for an experience of healthy mingling, sharing, learning and transforming!
Here's what you can expect:
• Time to mingle and get to know other Discoverers of Health!
• FOR FIRST TIME ATTENDEES (but anyone can sit in on this if they wish): A brief overview of "Why the Lack of Optimal Health May Not Be Your Fault & What You Can do About It". (This overview will give you the basic knowledge you need to get the most out of your experience with the Habits of Health Lifestyle group. Of course, you are always welcome to sit in on this presentation if you have seen it before. If you choose not to, this time can be used for mingling and sharing.)
• A sharing of the meaning of optimal health and how to make it a priority in our lives.(We will share individual fundamental choices, primary choices and celebrations!)
• Key topic of the night: "Habits of Help and Helping: Setting up systems to support your journey to optimal health!"
• We'll also allow for additional time at the end of our meetup for those who would like to linger and continue to share.
• At the end of our discussions, feel free to stay and have refreshments, appetizers or supper. Let's get to know each other!