January 28 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Starting the year with the bottom line of distributed systems:
On core features, architecture, tests, benchmarks and installation of:
This is a contrib session:
- Free for those who contribute. Currently: 4 contribs.
- 5 euros to attend without contributing.
How can I contribute?
You are a contributor when you can:
- write Linux install scripts
- provide a doc (english, markdown or HTML5) on some architectural aspects of the system
- write tests (exception, stress, performance, scaling, benchmarks)
on a given technology and share your output with other participants.