Julie Rogers will lead us in a fireside chat on how to increase employee engagement. Here are some of the topics we will cover:
• Company Vision, Goals & Strategy: Importance of clarity, unified approach & leader ability to translate lofty goals to everyday action
• Communication: Up, Down & Sideways
• Access to Leaders & Establishing Trust
• Recognition: Informal & Formal
• Growth Opportunities & Career PathingAnd a short bio for me:
Julie Rogers lives in San Francisco, where she's found herself drawn time and time again to high-growth tech companies looking to crack the code on employee engagement, leadership development, performance management, and innovative HR practice. Most recently Julie was HR Business Partner at Atlassian, and has just joined forces with AdRoll as their Lead HR Business Partner to, once again, crack the code on creating the best work experience ever for her people. When she's not geeking out on HR, Julie is mama to her precocious 6-year-old daughter, wife to her bicycle-obsessed husband, sewer of (mostly) cute clothing, maker of delicious food, and swimmer of many pre-dawn laps.