Hampton Roads Culture Vultures Message Board Culture Vultures Discussion Forum › Sandler Center Dates for February and March Added

Sandler Center Dates for February and March Added

Terry
user 11428223
Group Organizer
Virginia Beach, VA
I have added some events to the calendar if you are interested in them as a meetup let me know and I will change them to  meetup status. If there are events you are aware of or some that I didn't post that you would like to see as a meet up let me know.
The Children of Eden performance I plan to go just not sure which performance (which is why only calendar status and not official meetup) so if this is something you would like to see check the calendar dates and times and let me know your preference and the majority will rule.
We are about culture not hey lets get together and party and drink.
I will be adding more events to the calendar so if you know of something you are definitely wanting to do let me know and I will go ahead and make it a meetup or if something thats a maybe I will just add to the calendar. So always check the calendar not just to see what is scheduled.
Let's make it a great year of culture,
Terry