_ _ _______ __ __ _ _____ _____ _
| | | |__ __| \/ | | | ____| |_ _| |
| |__| | | | | \ / | | | |__ ______| | | |
| __ | | | | |\/| | | |___ \______| | | |
| | | | | | | | | | |____ ___) | _| |_| |____
|_| |_| |_| |_| |_|______|____/ |_____|______|
Welcome welcome to another Meetup, and this one is a biggie!
The event will take place on 25/7 and will start on 19:00 PM.
This time it's not in Google TLV so be sure to check out the location in the meetup.
19:00-19:30 - Mingling & Beer
19:30-20:15 - AMD Modules by Barak Igal
Barak Igal from Wix talks about AMD Modules.
1. Problem Description - multiple script management (loading, dependency)
2. Module Pattern
3. AMD Modules specification
4. Common JS specification
5. Harmony (the future) specification
6. Modules loaders - e.g. Require.js
7. App Build with r.js
20:20-20:40 - HTML5 news by Alex Wolkov
Like always, all that's new in the field of HTML5. It's Alex Wolkov's (FEDs group, HTML5IL) turn to keep us up to date.
20:45-21:30 - MEAN stack by Amos Haviv
1. Background - Popular frameworks. What we learned before. Current best practices. The JS revolution.
2. The Problem - The mayhem modern JS frameworks presents.
3. Our approach - Using the most popular frameworks together.
4. What is MEAN? - What are the parts that makes the mean framework.
5. Getting Started - How to install, your first mean app, our guidelines.
6. The Future - MEAN module system, MEAN CLI.
**** IMPORTANT - Guys, please only click attend if you are planning to make it, and marking it in your calendar. We really need to get a good picture of how many people are planning to be there. ****