We're currently discounting our normal workshop pricing from other cities so that we can help reboot the NYC chapter, so RSVP quickly to lock in your spot!
Hooray, we did it! Come celebrate the reboot of Habit Design™ NYC, enjoy some drinks with your colleagues, and hear from Habit Design™ founder and QS Conference speaker, Michael Kim, who will summarize the highlights & best practices from successful, sustainable behavior-change methods from over 8,000 member experiments and 100+ featured researcher talks in the Habit Design research cooperative over the past year. Featured by The New York Times, ABC News, the BBC, and many others, Michael will be flying out from Seattle to help us reboot the NYC chapter. We will also try to feature some fellow colleagues and their Habit Design experiments as well. RSVP quickly as there's limited seating.
Some research topics we'll cover:
- What researchers such as Dr. B.F. Skinner, Dr. BJ Fogg, Dr. Kelly McGonigal, Charles Duhigg (author, "The Power of Habit"), Nir Eyal, Leo Babauta, IDEO, and others all agree are the key ingredients of successful Habit Design.
- Why self-tracking isn't sufficient for training lasting, sustainable habits
- Why willpower and motivation pale in efficacy compared to conditioned reinforcement, the neuroscience of automaticity, and the "science of small wins"
- How Habit Design has dramatically transformed organizational performance, individual performance & engagement in areas such as corporate Wellness and corporate learning & development
- How you can begin to experiment with your own Habit Designs either for your own personal Wellbeing or architecting Habit Design systems
- and more...
Meantime, feel free to check out this brand new video Intro to Habit Design™ or some past featured researcher talks up on our Vimeo channel, including Dr. BJ Fogg, Dr. Kelly McGonigal, Charles Duhigg (author, "The Power of Habit"), Nir Eyal, Leo Babauta, IDEO, and many others.
Hope to see you there!
Admission & At-the-Door Policy:
Admission helps cover event logistics, food, drinks, video recording, and more. Unlike QS, we do not yet have corporate sponsors who defray event costs so your understanding is appreciated. If you'd like to try and see if there's room last minute at the door without an RSVP (no guarantees), there will be an additional $10 added processing/hassle fee at the door. We've had some unfortunate experiences with this in the past, so thanks in advance for your understanding!