addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Hackathons Message Board › Hackathon Update

Hackathon Update

Raj K.
user 13184511
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 2
I can tell you the first hackathon is going to be major fun. I can't wait! We are working hard on a variety of areas before the first hackathon gets underway (venue, prizes, etc). I will follow up this post with a detailed outline of how these hackathons will work.

But in the meantime we need your help!

- Tell your friends to join.
- If you have any ideas on format, technologies, etc. Let us know here!
-If you know any founders that would be willing to open their offices for an all-night hackathon please let us know here!
- If you know any great sponsors who would be willing to help, drop us a line.

You can reach us at hackathon (AT) viralheat.com