add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Bay Area Hackathons Message Board › Need a freelance backend programmer with e-commerce experience in the north bay

Need a freelance backend programmer with e-commerce experience in the north bay

Rick H
user 13279144
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1

I am a freelance designer and front end developer. I'm bidding on a job that has a back end portion with about 30 items as e-commerce. I need someone who is great at working in teams. Qualities needed are: Motivated, capable, a good sense of ones limitations and an ability to transcend them, great communication, friendly and with solid follow through.

I need to respond to the client today, Thurs, sept 6, so if you know someone ( or are someone ) who fits the bill, please let me know. The client is in Marin, so if you are close enough to travel here for meetings, that would be ideal. The job will be on a tight deadline during late September and into October.

Thanks and hope to hear from you,