addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Quelab: A Hacker and Maker Community Message Board › Hackers and Makers Forever!

Hackers and Makers Forever!

Charel M.
user 45075142
Group Organizer
Albuquerque, NM
Good Morning,

I have stepped in to keep things going but would love support from the group so that we can build this Meet Up page.

I organize the ABQ Maker Faire and a member of Quelab. So we will continue keeping you up on what Quelab is doing. And we will be having Maker Faire Meet Ups as we get a bit closer.

This is a great way for you to meet other makers and hackers in our area.

If there is something you would like to see this Meet Up page accomplish or provide information for please let me know. And send in the details to go on the page.

I look forward to hearing from you and meeting more of you at a Meet Up soon.

Charel
Aaron
user 8378717
Albuquerque, NM
Post #: 7
I'd like this page to act a bit like a community calendar/aggregator for events that would be of interest to local makers. Like the Android Developer's meetup, which was yesterday at Bosque Brewing. If I'm enabled to post meetups, I'll try to post notices of Quelab events, and stuff from NMTC and Duke City Fix, as I notice them.