1715 I Street, Sacramento, CA
Arduino for Beginners
Must sign up here: http://hackerlab.org/event/arduino-beginners
space is limited to 10 students
Arduino for Beginners, provided by 3R’s Robotics, is a one day intensive, hands on workshop for students with little to no prior Arduino or code experience. This class will lead students through the complete process of configuring, programming and building basic electronic circuits using an Arduino Uno.
During this workshop students will learn:
- How to configure PC/Mac for Arduino Connection
- History and function of code and compilers
- How to upload sketches to Arduino Micro Controller
- To read and modify Arduino sketches
- Basic C Programming
- To use breadboards for circuit prototyping
- Basic electronic components
- To light an LED utilizing Arduino control
- To control servo motors using Arduino control
- To take input from multi-position switch
A materials fee of $110 covers each students Arduino Uno R3 Jr Project kit, which includes: Arduino Uno R3, USB cable, battery pack, bread board, LED’s, Servo, and electronic components.
Students should bring a laptop (PC or Mac)
This class will be held from 9:30 am to 5 pm with a one hour break halfway through the day.
Prerequisite: basic computer knowledge This class is appropriate for students age 17+