addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hacker Lab Message Board › Hackathon Street Team Help

Hackathon Street Team Help

Gina L.
GinaLujan
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Hello Ninjas,

Hope you are all super awesome today! I am groovy and great! Just in case you were wondering.
We are getting close to the Hackathon and we really need some help.

We need to get flyers out to local Tech Schools, Colleges, Laundry Mats and Coffee Shops.  We seriously need to hit the Midtown, Uptown, North Sac, Elk Grove, and the Roseville, Folsom Areas.

It's mucho important. I can offer free Hackathon tickets or a month of Floater Status to those who really want to hit the streets with us or probably both if you are a Rock Star! Its not much but I believe this is for a good cause because we are trying to make some noise and build a community up in here!

So holla at me if you can help. We are running out of time and we really need help! The Sac Press and Business Journal will be covering this event, so Hacker Lab really needs to represent!

Cheers and thanks! Carry on!

Gina
HackerLab.org

P/S We also need help with people Tweeting about the Hackathon and mentioning us Facebook.
Please like our page and follow us.

FB http://facebook.com/s...­
Twitter @SacHackerLab
Twitter @CerealHack

Have a Startup? We need Mentors for the Hackathon and Prizes, Products or Schwag! :)