Hacker Lab Message Board › Sacramento Drupal Users Group is looking for a pizza sponsor...

Sacramento Drupal Users Group is looking for a pizza sponsor...

Carson B.
cfbjr
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 1
Is it you or your generous company that would like to support the local Drupal community?
Pizza has proven to be positive factor in improving and maintaining the number of active participants in local Drupal group meetups. It costs approximately $45 to purchase a couple of xl pizzas once per month.
Beyond garnering that warm-fuzzy feeling of being helpful and generous to great group of Drupal folks, I'll announce your company's generosity and laud you with heaps of praise at every meeting you sponsor. Feel free to provide me with any printed materials with your spiffy logo too, I'll make sure everyone in attendance sees it. Heck, a bunch of other folks milling around the HackerLab for other activities will probably cast their gaze upon it as well. What a deal!
If you're interested please contact me, the Sacramento Drupal Users Group Chairperson, Carson Black, at carsonblack@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for your consideration,
Carson