Mar 16, 2013 · 10:00 AM
The Biz Dojo
You don't need to know how to code, but best if you can bring someone with you who can, otherwise we'll try and team you up with someone. Format will be teams of one or more.
This will enable you to get a glimpse of what we're launching with major retailers and banks this year and the things you can do on top of this platform.
There are three main aspects of this hackathon:
* Receipt Search (you can search on various aspects)
* Receipt Push Messaging (you receive receipt data when criteria you register for is matched, i.e. a certain payment card makes a payment, a certain product is bought, etc.)
* Real-time Analytics
Prizes for the top three ideas. Want to make your hack a real product on our platform when it goes live? We will support you exclusively to build that product/idea further on the platform and the channels to the retailers/banks to sell it.
Timetable for the day: http://goo.gl/Igrde
Details on the API:
* Is to be considered in Beta (there will be minor bugs which will either be patched when discovered, or a work around implemented)
* HTTP RESTful via SSL
* Authentication will be done via HTTP Auth to keep things simple
* JSON based
* For pushing of data from API is done via POST. Note: you will need a publicly accessible URL to have data received at your end.
* No SDK's are available yet, it's a very simple interface for the elements you'll be exposed too
Documentation: (still refining)