align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Hacks/Hackers DC Message Board › Upcoming meetup in DC about Tableau Public

Upcoming meetup in DC about Tableau Public

Ben J.
user 75338552
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hi all,

The Tableau team will be in DC from Sept 8-11 for our annual customer conference. After the conference there is a free meetup / hackathon called "Fanalytics" that I'd like to invite you to attend. There will be presentations from Tableau Public users from the local area, and then attendees can opt to participate in a group competition to test their skills.

Also, I know the Hacks/Hackers DC chapter hasn't met in a while. I'd love to meet and do a hands-on demo for you all if that's something you'd find interesting. Just let me know and we can go about arranging a time & place to meet.

Thanks,
Ben Jones